Pennsylvania State University Law School (Penn State), is offering five (5) scholarships for Tunisian students to complete a 1-year Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.). LEAD Tunisia will be assisting with the application and selection processes.
– One (1) full scholarship (full tuition waiver, approx. $50.000),
– One (1) partial scholarship at $40,000,
– Three (3) partial scholarships at $35,000.
Process and schedule
Applicants need to apply before March 1, 2018.
Skype interviews will be scheduled immediately thereafter and scholarship award decisions will be rendered by March 10, 2018.
The first semester commences on August 13, 2018.
How to apply
Applicants must already hold a first degree in Law (LL.B. i.e. License / Maîtrise).
Applicants can apply, without fee, here: https://goo.gl/qqB9D7.
A complete application consists of the following:
1. Online application form (above)
2. Personal statement
3. CV / Resume
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation
5. Copies of transcripts
6. TOEFL (> 82; IELTS > 6.0) [but can be waived if a substantial portion of the undergraduate or graduate law curriculum was done in English; or, due to hardship in locating a testing center; or, through proven proficiency in an interview with Penn State officials).
More details about application requirements here: https://goo.gl/fLKKRh.
About Penn State Law
Penn State Law is located on the University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania. More information about the school can be found here: https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/.
Information about the LL.M. program can be found here: https://goo.gl/3E1bhr
LEAD Tunisia will schedule presentations at law schools, AskMeAnything (AMA) sessions on social media, and will publish regularly about this amazing opportunity. Stay tuned! LEAD Tunisia contact: