Last year, Penn State Law offered scholarships to Five (5) Tunisians who are now in their second semester pursuing an LL.M. degree, graduating in the Spring of 2019.
For the academic year 2019-20, Penn State Law is teaming up again with LEAD Tunisia to offer ONE FULL TUITION scholarship (~$50.000), TWO partial tuition scholarships ($40.000 each) and multiple partial scholarships ($35.000 each) to brilliant Tunisian law students/graduates willing to complete a 1-year Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.) in the US.
LEAD Tunisia will be assisting with the application and selection processes, final decisions will be made by Penn State Law.
– One (1) full scholarship (full tuition waiver, approx. $50.000),
– Two (2) partial scholarships at $40,000 each,
– Multiple partial scholarships at $35,000 each.
Process and schedule
Applicants need to apply before March 15, 2019.
Skype interviews will be scheduled immediately thereafter and scholarship award decisions will be rendered by April 1st, 2019
How to apply
Applicants must hold a first degree in Law (LL.B. i.e. License / Maîtrise).
Please aply online here. Application fees will be waived.
A complete application consists of the following:
1. Online application form (above)
2. Personal statement
3. CV / Resume
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation
5. Copies of transcripts
6. TOEFL (> 82; IELTS > 6.0) [but can be waived if a substantial portion of the undergraduate or graduate law curriculum was done in English; or, due to hardship in locating a testing center; or, through proven proficiency in an interview with Penn State faculty).
About Penn State Law
Penn State Law is located on the University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania. For more information about the school: https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/.
Information about the LL.M. program can be found here.
LEAD Tunisia will schedule presentations at law schools, AskMeAnything (AMA) sessions on social media, and will publish regularly about this amazing opportunity. Stay tuned! LEAD Tunisia contact: